"this has been my mistake time and time again, responding to women based on what they have said, based on the assumption that they are logical grown-ups who have formed a logical decision in their head based on a thought process.
I've never been so wrong about anything in my life, taking a woman's answer as an absolute, her answer is based on her emotional state and doesn't really mean anything, she can change her mind 10 minutes later.
Before I started reading TRP, my last girlfriend broke up with me, then within 30 seconds of this big spiel about how she was breaking up with me, she still wanted to be friends and how we should still hang out. I told her that I couldn't do that, and I could see the immediate regret in her eyes and body language that her decision to break up with me had unintended consequences that she hadn't thought through, just made a decision based on a feeling."
No comments:
Post a Comment